7.13.2011

Mischief Maker

As most parents with toddlers know, silence is not golden... unless they're asleep. While awake, your house becomes the victim of the mischief dealt out almost daily, it seems.

Here are a few of Jack's latest "stunts."

Pulling the wipes out of the wipe warmer...
Pudding is always a winner, right?

Even when pulled from the garbage can? (This empty pudding container wasn't pulled from the garbage this time, but it happened a few months ago, and in my frustration I failed to document his dirty face, which was similar to what you see here.)

Climbing up and getting stuck on the shelf in my parents' playroom (that face is actually a look of distress)...

Yes, this is comet all over my floor. It was all over Jack, too. And at the most opportune time (as most parents also know), as I had to leave that very minute to be on time for where we were headed.

Uh-oh... she sees me.

Yes, I did... but not before he could do the most damage possible...

The classic pulling the toilet paper from the roll...

Unfortunately, grabbing the toilet paper and running is a common occurrence with Jack... though, we keep the bathroom doors closed most of the day, the only exception being when we are in there with him. (How do they do that?!)

Chris decided to wrap Jack up in it the last time he decided to make a run for it...
I think he enjoyed it, which was the opposite effect. Oh well.

Something else to munch on (yet another fun thing to dig out of his mouth, which he is also famous for).
I will say this... it's a good thing this kid is so darn cute.
If anything, it makes all of these things more tolerable, if at all possible. Good times.

4 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Ah we got trouble, right here in Murray city, with a capital T and that ryhmes with.....um J and that ryhmes with Jack. SO busy, so curious, maybe your nickname should be George! I agree--he is so cute that definetly saves him! Love the getting food out of the garbage! All his little moments are classic. Kuddos to you for document them. I fon't think about that until it is over. Like yesterday when I got out of the shower and had to nakedly clean up spilled olives and juice on the carpet. Why didn't I document that!! I miss you too--oh so much!

Heather said...

He really is SO BUSY! Nothing will distract him from his curiosity- which is a good thing, just the clean up for mommy- not so much! But kuddos to you for documenting it all, you will love looking back on it- in a few short years ;)

Laura said...

ha ha, oh man, he sure has been enjoying the shenanigans lately!! i love the pic of him stuck on the shelf. priceless!

Robyn Reynolds said...

It seems like whenever I am in a hurry or just leaving Zach poops or Ava makes a mess. Kids keep you on your toes for sure!