9.28.2011

Summer Lovin'

Jack had a blast this summer. Here is how he spent his time:

Eating ice cream, both fully clothed...
...and fully naked.

Jumping on the tramp - I can't get enough of those legs!

Swinging at the park

Spending time with Grandma (most of which involved water)

Swimming at Grandma's house

Which, half the time, happened without a swimming suit.

Exploring in the driveway...

Rafting with dad at the Snake River

Being silly at the Munford Family Ranch

Learning how to shoot a gun (should I be worried?)

Having fun on the 4th of July with dad, mom...
... and watermelon.

Not to mention more fun on the tramp with water. Just can't get enough of that hose!

Falling face first in the mud...

And loving just being filthy.

What more could a busy boy like mine ask for? Maybe to be naked more. He loves it.
I love this boy. I'm so lucky to be his mom... he is so much fun!

4 comments:

Dubb Days said...

I laughed the whole time I was looking at this post!! First of all the nake ice cream photos--so great! Classic! Then his legs on the tramp. Seriously what 20 month old has a bulging thigh muscle! And the mud on the face photos--oh I can't say enough. What a expresionful doll! Love this post! The pic of you two at the end is so great of both of you. What a beautiful fam you all are!

Dubb Days said...

Oh and love the pic with a cup in one hand, spoon in the mouth, playing with a pole. What a multitasker!

Heather said...

LOVE. That is all I can say. Every picture I Loved. He is such a Boy and one of my VERY favorite ones.

I am so lucky to be his Aunt!

amanda said...

jack is absolutely adorable. and i loved your shirt in the last photo. :) I wear the shirt from your wedding ALL the time.