11.10.2011

A Day In The Life Of Jack

Though not all of the following happens on a daily basis (but a lot of it does)... here are a few of the things Jack's been up to these days.

He loves to "help" mom and dad. I'm usually telling him not to open the dishwasher... therefore, the look on his face is a regular occurrence. He hates to hear me tell him no... which happens a lot. He loves it, however, when his father hands him a hammer to play with, and will happily tap away at anything within eye range.

He thinks it's so funny to hide from me... though, he gives himself away pretty quick with his chuckling. He also loves stickers...

Loves to climb in boxes... and out of the grocery cart.

He loves to "dress up," here it's with his cape from his Halloween costume and an over-sized t-shirt of dad's...

And here, he found a shower cap in our bathroom and is watching the Letter Factory with it on.

His favorite past time is finding anything he can to fit inside this. Can't find your keys? I'll bet you money you'll find them if you tip it over.

His favorite thing in the world is his sippy cup. He finds various spots to sit while drinking - his first choice always being a box, if there's one around, or the laundry basket. If neither is there, he will settle for his bench in the kitchen.

Loves new toys in the car... and loves it even more when I give him an entire box to explore.

And while I love all of these things that make Jack the busy, fun, adventurous boy that he is...

I love it when he's asleep.

He sure keeps us busy... but we sure love this little man.

3 comments:

Heather said...

He is so cute- just when I think he can't get ANY cuter I look at the next picture!
Seriously I SO Love this boy!

Dubb Days said...

hee hee--that kid! I am loving watching him grow--even if it is from a distance! Loving the smily stickers on his belly! The shower cap reminds me of Robby at that age only his was a square purple basket he would wear around. His secret hiding things spot is a pretty good one:) What treasures. Love they sippy cup spots. So funny. Is that a trophy in the new basket of toys? Interesting, whatever keeps him occupied I guess. I did hope to see a pic of him watching Mr Barker:) And oh yes, when they are sleeping. Aren't they angelic! Love you guys!

Ann and Bryndon said...

Those were really cute pictures-- what a character that Jack-boy is! I'm sure he keeps you going 24-7. But I bet he'll also be a great helper with his younger brother as he gets older. Thanks for sharing the pics!!