3.18.2011

Big Boy

Everyone said we would have a happier boy when we turned Jack around in the car... it's just the same. He's unhappy to be tied down at all - but it's easier now for us.

Trying it out inside

Getting it ready...

He definitely has room to grow in this one.

He was quickly outgrowing his old one, so I'm not sure how turning him back around would work... since there is, I think, soon to be a new law that kids under two need to stay facing the back of the car. I suppose that until it is a law, we'll keep him here.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Jack is so darling Heidi! He has the cutest eyes! That's frustrating he doesn't like riding in the car...and I'm not really liking the new almost law either!

Jenny said...

Personally, I don't think the new law is realistic! I can see why it's safer to be rear facing until they are two but my kids would have DIED and I would have DIED as well! Car rides would have been hell...and how are they suppose to fit rear facing when their legs are practically going over the back seat. Jack looks totally happy. I love him and miss him!

Tadorton said...

I was lucky that our infant carseat sits the kids up to 30 lbs. Trey never really had a problem with his car seat and since we have put him backwards again he is just fine with it. I can imagine that we would have kept him forward if he wasn't fine with it. You need sanity while driving. :)

Heather said...

He still just looks SO SMALL! This is a very cute post!

Shelene Orton said...

Aww, growing up. New law,maybe it will not happen for a while. So cute!Glad Trey is handling it. Heck, you kids survived, Upside dwone,.. whatever you were doing!?