6.11.2008

My Husband tag



1. What is his name? Christopher Clesson Lewis (middle name is his Grandpa's)

2. Who eats more? Him! He has a hollow leg

3. Who said I love you first? He did. I didn't respond for a few minutes, so he was really nervous I wouldn't say it back!

4. Who is taller? Chris. But that's not hard to do.

5. Who is smarter? Chris. He'll probably say I don't give myself enough credit, though.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me.

7.Who does the laundry? We are both pretty good about it. I am usually stuck putting it away, though.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do. Not sure why.

9. Who pays the bills? Me

10. Who cooks more? Me. But he does cook eggs a lot whenever I don't happen to be making anything.

11. What meals do you cook together? Ummmm.... can't think of any.

12. Who is more stubborn? Me, for the most part. Depends on the situation.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I'm not sure

14. Who has more siblings? Him. He has five, I have four.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Nobody, really. We try to work together on things, though there are some things both of get away with at times.

16. What do you like to do together? Travel, go to new restaurants, go to movies. You know, the usual.

17. Who eats more sweets? I think he does.

18. Guilty pleasures? Ummm.... probably ice cream. We could eat it anywhere, any day.

19. How did you meet? At Lake Powell when we were 14 and 15.

20. Who asked who out first? I think it was him... if you call going to Warped Tour together a date.

21. Who kissed who first? I kissed him, but he definitely was asking for it. He will tell you otherwise.

22. Who proposed? He set up a small Lake Powell scene and got down on one knee. I was so nervous, I almost knelt down with him!

23. His best features? I love his eyes and his legs.

24. What is his greatest quality? His positive attitude. And he makes me laugh!

25. Tag? Paige and Ali, if they're up for it!

6 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

You guys are so cute! Chris is such a great guy. We really need to get together again sometime and do a couples date. Did you read my comment about the shower in your picture blog?

Laura said...

Your pictures are awesome!!! They all look so good, you two are cute together! And love the things about Chris!

Heather said...

Cute- Nuria tagged me and I need to do it.

Ali said...

I think that's great you named his legs as one of his best features. I'll be honest, I've never really checked out Andrew's legs (probably because they're completely covered with hair.

Great post! I look forward to doing it :)

Dubb Days said...

You should totally name your first son Clesson! I love the guilty pleasure--ice cream is basically just awesome!

Jenny said...

Ahhh...love...True love! We love you guys! Chris, you're one stud muffin. Or should I say, Chris is a Cute Cookie! :)