1.19.2010

Chocolate Covered Goodness

Or Junk. Whatever.

The tradition of odd birthdays continues (that is, continued, a couple of months ago... I'm a bit behind. As is typical of me these days), and gets ever more creative.

TJ decided to cover some odds and ends (no doubt that he found around his house) in chocolate. Put inside a Whinnie the Pooh bag, it was sure something special...


Pictured below is an old tool belt. As much as I wanted to wear it, I had a hard time just grabbing it with my hands...

Who doesn't need something sweet when doing math with your beyond giant calculator?

He did include a dollar bill in the mix, along with a few coins, which were worth cleaning up.

Mmmm...

Note: No germs were spread in the opening of this gift. Ok, so more than a few, I'm sure, were. But none of it was touched by my mouth. Despite what may be the popular opinion, I'm not that disgusting.

4 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

That is the weirdest present ever. How are you going to come back from that one?

Heather said...

That was super funny!

Keersten said...

Hilarious! Can I just say, you look so cute! Do you have an ounce of baby fat on you?

Calli Hayman said...

How funny! :o) Im excited to see your belly Sat!!