10.10.2010

Recap

Due to my laziness, or it might possibly be the fact that this little guy has been my priority...

...and I'm still not sure how to balance everything yet, there are a few things I have failed to blog about over the recent months that I've been meaning to share.

Here is my attempt to catch up and share some of my favorite moments of the summer (which, I do realize, was several months ago).

Weddings. We attended three over the summer; one of which I failed to document (Unfortunately... but my cousin Micah's was just as wonderful as the two below).

Jeanette has been part of our family for as long as I can remember, and it has been fun to watch her grow into the woman she has become. It's clear to see that she and Craig are perfect for each other - and as beautiful as she is on the inside as well as the out, I've loved seeing him treat her that way.

Chris's brother Geoff met Aubrey in November of last year. While out to dinner with the two of them, it was clear within the first 30 minutes that she was it. We love her and her two girls, who Geoff is also the proud new dad of.

Aubrey is also no exception to being beautiful on the inside and out. She is wonderful.

Who doesn't love family pictures? (Enter sarcastic remarks here...)
They did turn out great though. Crazy how big the family is getting.Note to self: wear something to conceal the farmer's tan when taking pictures....Flying Jack...
I can't get over this face.

Jack's blessing. Awesome.

My sister Heather and I

Two of our favorite people came to visit, Chris's brother Aaron and his wife, Julie. He is finishing up his last year of dental school, after which they will be headed off to begin practicing and starting their lives post-school.

Julie is amazing with kids, having several nieces and nephews... and, just being the person she is. You just can't help love being around her.

There wasn't much of anyone else getting their "turn" with Jack when Aaron was around. He loved soaking up every bit of him he could.

My nephew Lance. I love this boy and I love this picture.

Jack with his Great- (and great she is) Grandma Thelma.

Jack loves to sleep on his stomach, at times with a textured blanket underneath his face. The result:

This one is just because.

We attended a Hot Rod theme birthday party, and dressed for the occasion.
Who does Jack resemble here? Mario or Luigi?

We discovered Jack loves water....

Chris had another jiu-jitsu tournament. He won this match, lost the next.
But he's still awesome.

Weekends with friends...
This is us up near Heber.

And in Midway.

Me and two of my best friends, Nuria and Christy.

Christy is six months prego. Doesn't she look fabulous?

It's been a fun few months... life is good.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Oh Jack! He's so so cute! It's fun to see all you've been up too!

Olivia said...

Jack looks SO much like your dad!!!

Heather said...

I loved looking through all of the pictures on your camera last night.
Great post.
I want a picture of you in your sweater though ;)