4.17.2008

Another Tag...

10 Years Ago
  • I was "in love with" Chris Lewis, after meeting my future husband for the first time!
  • I was headed into 9th grade... by far my favorite of all my school years :)
  • Started my first job at FUN Services - a carnival event company.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
  • Work 9:00-6:00
  • Go to lunch with my friend Lisa
  • Go to dinner with girlfriends
  • Go to the gym (for the second time this week - yay!)
  • Put away laundry (BLAH)
Snacks I Enjoy
  • Snickerdoodles
  • Pretzels
  • Vanilla Wafers
  • Fig Newtons
If I Suddenly Were A Billionaire
  • I would stop looking on KSL for a car, and I'd buy brand-new cars: Infiniti G35 and a GMC Acadia
  • Build my dream home
  • Pay off debt
  • Take my family to Hawaii
  • Buy or build a winter home in Florida right by Holly
  • Save the rest or invest it
3 Bad Habits
  • I bite my nails when I'm bored
  • Sleep longer than I should, then rush to get ready in the morning
  • Pop my wrists
5 Places I Have Lived
  • Woodruff, UT
  • Sandy, UT
  • Fresno, CA
  • Turlock, CA
  • Selma, CA
5 Jobs I Have Had
  • Convergys
  • Training Table
  • Lasik Vision Institute
  • 3form
  • Axiom Design
5 Things People Don't Know About Me (Most People)
  • I collect suckers
  • My front 8 teeth are fake
  • I still have teddy bears on my bed
  • My favorite TV show is "So You Think You Can Dance"
  • Clay Aiken is one of my favorite singers of all time

I now tag Paige and Nuria!

8 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Oh fun! I learned new stuff about you! I had no idea that your teeth were fake! Crazy! What happened?

I love "So you think you can dance" too. I also love "dancing with the stars"

I also bite my nails...bad habit! I leave them alone when I get them done though..which I need to set up an appt to do that! :)

Northern Nuts! said...

I followed Tami Degracie's blog to yours to see who she had tagged. I lived in Woodruff too. Now I live in Randolph. And after reading older posts on your blog, I see that you are related to Chevy Huffaker. I work with Derek's wife Ashley. I grew up with Tami. Small world.

mead family said...

That's so funny, I totally remember you working for Fun Services. I also loved 9th grade, it was definitely my favorite year. The talent show, cheerleading, 3 musketeers, jumping on your trampoline, fighting over who wasn't going to be Chrissy from Now and Then, 7-eleven, Reisens and Pepsi. Such good times!!!

Heather said...

Silly Tags- I did know all those things about you except that you used to act out Now and Then! You were so Silly you little 9th grader you.

Anonymous said...

Heidi I CANNOT BELIVE your fav show is dancing w/the stars, that is a disgrade to American Idol I am hurt and disapointed. NOT....
LOL but Clay Aiken sucks a big one... He probably really does LOL

Laura said...

That was fun. You are super cute Heidi! Hope girls night is fun!

Dubb Days said...

Hey, my friends and I also chose characters from Now and Then in the 9th grade. That is probably where you got the idea-you and your friends have always thought I was so cool:)!! I am looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance!

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Hello Heidi. It is your long lost pal katy bodily (robinett). So I don't have a blog, but send me an email, I would love to hear from you. katybodily@hotmail.com