8.08.2008

And The Winner Is...

Joshua! I love this show! Joshua, a hip-hop dancer, who actually categorizes his type of dancing as a "performer," won Season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance. There has never been a hip-hop dancer win, and he is incredible! The finale last night was amazing (aside from the Jonas Brothers performance - sorry guys, for those that like them.)! Mary Murphy, a judge, and Nigel Lithgoe, the producer, danced and they were actually really good. 

Unfortunately, when there is a winner, the season has to be over. :( 
But I'm looking forward to the tour next month!

I wanted to post my favorite dance with Joshua, which they performed again last night. Most of you, I'm sure, have already seen this. But it's nothing short of amazing - so enjoy it again!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Why didn't you post a video of the judges dancing? now that would be worth seeing!