9.05.2008

Boring

Warning...


Summer's gone. It's getting cold. And though I can't say I don't love sweater weather, I'm just not ready for the warm weather to end. The warm weather that permits you to do anything - Swim. Sunbathe. Play outside. Travel to fun places... and though we have one more fun trip planned, that will be the end for a while... and this blog is gonna get boring. There's no way around it. So, I understand if you can't help but yawn when you read my blog. I may not have anything to post for a while.

7 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

We'll still have fun. We can go snowboarding together and make snowmen. I love the summer but I love all the different seasons too and being in pregnant all summer has been awesome and all but I am ready for it to not be so hot. We need to get together soon.

mead family said...

I like the warm weather too, but I am ready for summer to be over. Only because my favorite season is fall. I love everything about fall. Plus it means all my favorite holidays are coming. But I am not looking forward to winter. I HATE winter!!

Heather said...

After Powell mine will probably be a yawn too- except all the fun field trips we will keep going on with Cessy. Maybe we will invite you to a few eh?

Mo said...

If you want warm weather, all you have to do is come back to Fresno. It's going to be in the high 90s at least all week, and tomorrow is supposed to be like 102. I'm sure you fondly remember tracting in that kind of heat! LOL!

Love Melissa

Laura said...

yeah I am depressed too. hmmmm. so sad.

Anonymous said...

I HATE WINTER. I'm such a summer girl. Be ready to not see me for 8 months because I'll be at home pretending I'm at the beach. OH and Heidi you can talk about Enchated. I LOVED IT

Katie said...

Hey! I love your blog...you say its going to get boring but mine is always boring! You guys are lucky you get to go on so many adventures! They look like a lot of fun!