9.30.2008

So You Think You Can Dance


Yes - they finally came on tour, and yes - I went! It was INCREDIBLE. 
Jenny, myself, Tami and her husband treated ourselves to a night out with the dancers we all fell in love with - and we will be there next year if the tour happens to come to Salt Lake City again. It was amazing. Here are some highlights of the night. They did all our favorite dances and we loved every minute of it. My camera doesn't have the best zoom, so the pictures are a bit blurry. But, enjoy anyway!

Me and Tami

Me and Jenny

All of the dancers. There were actually 12 that came.
At the beginning...
At the end

This dance is very touching - it was about a woman who lost her husband and seeing him one last time. Will and Kortney performed this one.

Twitch and Kherrington

Twitch and Joshua

Twitch and Katee performing their dance with the door. It was awesome!

The top five guys

Comfort and Mark

Chelsie and Mark after my all-time favorite dance from this show, "Bleeding Love" (I of course couldn't take pictures during the dance. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

Katee and Joshua after their hit "No Air."

It was amazing. I'm was lucky to be able to go!

10 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I am so jealous!! I wanted to go to this soooooooo bad! I am a SYTYCD nut!! Having a baby due in 3 weeks might not have been a good idea to travel though. :( Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have gone. $hit

Heather said...

I did not know you were going- how fun for you guys. I bet Saturday will be better though! :)

Dubb Days said...

Wish I were there, wearing the shirt and all! Looks awesome. I bet Nov 5th will be better though:)

Nuria-what a crack up

Dubb Days said...

like the new blog look and the fun quotes. I see one of my faves made the list:)

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog! Thanks for linking to us. I'll let you know if you win our free iPod Touch! theredsign.wordpress.com

Karson and Kami said...

That does look like a lot of fun! I don't watch the show very often but when I do, I like it. I think seeing it live would be so much better though! Glad you got to go! :)

Jenny said...

It was a blast! Thanks again for letting me tag along. "You cut me open and I....Keep bleeding! Keep bleeding love!" Great memories with my BFF :)

Beth said...

That looks like so much fun! love that show too!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

What a dream come true for Heidi. I can tell you loved it! Good for you.