9.01.2009

Happiness Is...

I'm convinced that happiness is something you have to make yourself. Though life can be crazy and throw you some curves you never saw coming, there are some things that can make you undeniably happy.

These things have given me a reason to smile... because, how does the saying go? If lemons are all you have to work with, you might as well make lemonade.
........................................................................................................
Having a favorite dinner on a makeshift table (aka laundry basket) when you first move in to a new apartment.
....................................................................
Getting flowers from your hubby in the middle of a crappy day at work
"Sorry about the job. Just remember I love you." - Chris
.....................................................................
A new haircut :)
....................................................................
Seeing signs like this:
"Lemonade 10 cents
saving for my mission
10 cents"
....................................................................
Making dinner for the first time in a new apartment

..................................................................

Sisters.

....................................................................

I do have a wonderful life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

great post! made me smile :)

Heather said...

Yeah- we do have a wonderful life my Darling, Beautiful, Talented and Loving Sister.

I Love you so MUCH! SWAK

Andrea Harper said...

LOVIN me this post. I need to do one of these. THanks for the idea! WHoot!

P.S. yer cute, and so is your hubby.

The Williamsons said...

Awesome post! Love the hair, love the flowers, loved it all!

Keersten said...

Your hair is so stinkin' cute! (So is Chris, what a keeper.) Congrats on a new apartment. That's exciting! Does that mean you guys aren't going to Australia?

Robyn Reynolds said...

Way to be positive. Where did you move? Did you already get a new job? Way to be awesome.

Carly said...

Thanks for the cute post. I definitely smiled throughout! Thanks for playing the other night. It was SO fun to see you. We love you people!