9.23.2009

He's Coming...

And looking rather cute already. We are so excited for our little guy to be here!

"It" is a he... and he wasn't ashamed to show us....

I'm amazed at how much they can see for something just four and a half inches long. I can't say how grateful I am for modern technology. Nor can I say how grateful I am to my friend Caley, who made this ultrasound possible for us. You are the best!


And, I was right. It does feel more real now that we know what he is. Looking forward to the next six months... hopefully I can see more of this tiny thing in my tummy.

12 comments:

Keersten said...

Very, very cute! Many congrats!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Absolutely, it's much more real when you know what kind of clothes to shop for. :D have fun!!

Andrea said...

A BOY!!!!!! That's SO exciting! We are all so happy for you guys and hope we can so you guys SOON!! We miss you like crazy!

Calli Hayman said...

Oh My Gosh! Congrats! I am so excited for you! And a little guy!! that'll be SO fun! Yay! Im so happy for you- send me an invite to your shower i wanna come see you!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

So excitin! Congrats Heidi Ho, Boys are a handful but oh what fun!! you'll love it

Sariah said...

Boy! This is the first I've even heard of you being with child! CONGRATS! Ya, there's no Question; You two will make some good-looking offspring!

Nicole said...

I am so so excited for you!! Congrats congrats, boys are so much fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about him, keep us updated. :)

mead family said...

How exciting! Now you can go shopping...how fun!

Unknown said...

He is good looking for sure! Just so you know there is a new store in South Towne called Crazy 8s that carries the cutest boy clothes ever! They have a pirate section.

Heather said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can already see!
This has got to make it feel more real- and if you name him when you talk to your belly you'll know your talking to him.
So very sweet....I am so anxious!

Jeanette said...

YAY! A boy! I'm excited to meet him.

Orton Gang said...

Oh yeah,what a cutie already, so excited! Love Mumsy