10.30.2011

Belly Shots

My goal after having Jack was to document my next pregnancy more than I did with him. Unfortunately, once again, that goal has hardly been a priority - and it's slipped from my mind somehow. it's a shame, because I feel like I'm much larger at 24 weeks with this one than I was with Jack - and I don't have many pictures to compare. I guess if we survive this two kid thing, it'll be a goal for the third. Perhaps setting a weekly reminder on my phone would help?

Here are the shots I have thus far.

16 Weeks

18 Weeks

22 Weeks

24 Weeks

As my belly has gotten larger, Jack has noticed more and more that something is different, and isn't ashamed to poke my stomach now and again. And though he doesn't understand that big change is coming, he's happy to give the baby a kiss when we ask. He's such a sweet little boy... let's hope that doesn't change when this baby turns his world upside down. Ha.

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the last one of Jack kissing your belly- so precious!

Dubb Days said...

Such a cute prego lady! Who took the second pit--she really got the right angle :)