10.30.2011

Dubb Days

At the end of September we had a fun visit with the Douberley's - it's always fun, yet bitter sweet to have them here. We love the time we have together, but know it's not long enough before they're on their way back home to Florida. Hopefully we can make it out there again sometime in the somewhat near future.

The grandkids have a blast together, as always...
Here are the big kids playing on the trampoline at Grandma and Grandpa's.

And the little kids taking their turn. Apparently Jack hurt little Ty and was kissing him better here...

Here they are goofing around... Cessna pouring water on Robby as payback, while he is crying because even though it's fair, he's sad about it. And Bree, playing with Jack's face. He loved it.

Here's little Ty - I call him my "squishy boy" because he is so soft and squishy. And adorable.

We had a giant sleepover at our Uncle Brian's house, and enjoyed good food, each other, and of course, swimming.

Jack is "pushing" Taylor into the water here. He got a kick out of how dramatic he was about it.

I'm happy to say my sisters are my best friends... I couldn't live without them.

It's always wonderful to have our family together. I love these people more than anything.

No comments: