10.30.2011

Tracy Aviary

We decided a couple of months ago to take a trip to see the birds at Tracy Aviary, most of which Jack was afraid of. But he had a good time walking around like he owned the place, and not listening to us... as is the norm these days.

Most of the time, while around the birds, he was clinging to Chris to stay safe.
Or, had a perma-worried look as if the birds weren't going to stay behind their cages.
He did like pushing the buttons on the educational stands available for visitors. There was no listening involved, however. He may have broken the button, having pushed it so many times.

He loved feeding the birds, though...

And actually quite enjoyed watching the ducks.

He thought sticking his face into the holes here was so funny.

I think he mostly had fun because he was outside and roam-free.
I love my cute boys!

2 comments:

Heather said...

WAY CUTE!
He is at such a fun age. I know its hard for you because you are not as fast with that waddle in your step ;) but I enjoy his adventures immensely!

Dubb Days said...

Jack, you are my favorite little adventurer :) your faces crack me up! Just slow down a bit so mommy can catch up!