12.03.2008

5 Things

I guess I haven't done a tag in a while. I admit that I am pretty bad about not doing the ones that are too long... but this one's not bad.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  • Loving my first year of seminary with Bro. C
  • In concert choir with Mrs. McPharlin - I wish everyone knew who she was... what a nut case!
  • Working with Fun Services
  • Dragging State Street with my mom
  • Loving 9th grade
5 things on my to-do list today:
  • Study for my re-take test
  • Go to lunch with my mom
  • Find Las Vegas Bowl tickets for my boss
  • Color Holly's "Busy Book"
  • Practice my violin
5 snacks I enjoy:
  • String Cheese
  • Thin Mint ice cream... it's only available for a limited time... try it now because it's the best stuff out there!
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • Vanilla Wafers
  • Pretzels
5 things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
  • See the world
  • Get my family out of debt
  • Pay a lot in tithing! :)
  • Set up college funds for my kids
  • Give to charity
5 places I've lived:
  • Woodruff, Utah (population about 100 these days)
  • Australia (ok, it was only for a month... but it sounds cool to say I lived there)
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Fresno, California
  • Selma, California
5 people I tag:
  • Heather
  • Nuria
  • Christy
  • Jeanette
  • Robyn

6 comments:

Dubb Days said...

a few thoughts--1:thanks for having my book on your to do list, you are the best 2: pretzels? really, on you top 5. I mean they can be a good hold me over, but...3: thank you for not tagging me and thank you for tagging Nuria 4: Bu-bu-bu-bubbiliin.........

mead family said...

Oh my I laughed reading your sisters comment about Bu Bu Bu bubbilin! So funny! Mrs. McPharlin was such a freak, but it was so fun in her class. I loved seminary with Bro. C, he was so awesome! Such good times back then.

Katie M. said...

You are a pure sweetheart. Thanks for that sweet post about my granddad. I'd forgotten about that story you told (me and the tickets)! Ha. We had some funny times at 3 form. Makes me think of, "None of us did! None of us did!"

Hey, I'm flying to SLC tomorrow. Hope to see you over the 7 weeks I'm in SLC:))

Love ya!

Nick & Danielle said...

So I'm thinking...WE NEED TO HANG OUT!!!

Heather said...

I don't do Tags :)

Unknown said...

you play the violin!? I have a favor to ask you...for my neighbor.