8.26.2010

I Love This Tradition.

Also included in our Snake River trip this year was my gift to my brother, TJ.

In keeping with tradition, I wrapped his river gear and gave it to him... just as he was beginning to stress about it not being in the bag his wife Dixie claimed to put it in. She had given it to me the day before.

Searching through the bag...

When I could tell he was starting to worry, I brought him over to my car where the pile of his own belongings lay, waiting to be unwrapped.

Surprise!

He loved opening up each thing - from his life vest down to his speedo (don't ask).
And, thanks to Dixie, I had another successful year of weird gift-giving.
I love this tradition.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that you guys do that. What a fun thing you will be able to look back on. :) That little Jack is getting so big and even more adorable every day if that is even possible!

Heather said...

I feel bad that I missed it! I look forward to this gift exchange every year- oh well. At least i will be able to see what he does for you this year!
Great idea by the way :)

Dubb Days said...

Good one! Can't wait to see how he pays you back! Oh and, enjoying seeing mor posts!