4.20.2011

Out With The Old...

The Bosch, pictured below, was given to me by my mother-in-law when she got a new KitchenAid. It's been wonderful - despite having to drag it out whenever I want to use it, and the fact that it only has two speeds. It definitely does its job though, and it's the kind of machine that might never die.



However... would I pass up a KitchenAid? I think not. Though I've dreamed of owning one, I never thought I actually would. But while shopping with my in-laws last weekend, they told me to pick my color... and purchased one for me as an early mother's day/birthday present!

Isn't she pretty?

Oh, the possibilities with a KitchenAid. For now, the three attachments it came with are enough for me... and I wasted no time once it was on my kitchen counter, making both dinner rolls and banana bread in one night.

I was not disappointed.

And, it has TEN speeds. I love my new toy.

7 comments:

Dubb Days said...

JEALOUS!! She is pretty and I want one.

I was thinking maybe you could sand down the teeth marks? Oh well, adds character--to the crib and the child!

Oh love the picture up top. It didn't come up for me before when I was telling you how serene the background was.

Dubb Days said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I have never used either, but glad it makes you happy. The red is very pretty :)

Karson and Kami said...

I absolutely LOVE my kitchenaid mixer!! My mom bought us one as a house warming gift when we moved into this house and it makes baking so much more fun and EASY! I almost got a red one too..but decided to stick with a brushed silver. :)

Shelene Orton said...

I am so envious.. I have burned up enough mini mixers in my life time and you take after your Mom so you will not have to burn any up anymore! So nice of Joan and Nephi.. do they want to be the awesome in laws or what?!!

Jeanette said...

That was the one gift I wanted most for my wedding. Alas, I did not get one. Hopefully one day I'll be as lucky as you! It's gorgeous!

Aunt Lorie said...

And I thought you were the cooking queen before! Roll and banana bread in one night? Impressive! She's a beauty!