2.25.2008

For Robby

For those of you who don't know, I have a sister who lives in Florida. She has a little boy named Robby, a funny, crazy kid who loves to see his family here in Utah. I want him to remember us, so this post is for him.

My friend Amanda and her boyfriend Jeff, my brother TJ and his wife Dixie, and Chris and I went over to my sister Heather's house for dinner last week, and I took some videos for Robby. So, I'm very sorry if this is boring, and you don't have to watch any of them, but he will love them, as will my sister.

Here you go, Holly! Love you!





4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pigtails Chris put in my sons hair- I think he may have finally caught up to Robby on hair. He will be getting it cut soon.

Karson and Kami said...

lol I was wondering what the heck? Why does Lance have pigtails in his hair!?! I kept having to look closer to see if it was really Lance..I'm like "that little girl looks just like Lance" haha. Chris - you're on crack!

These videos are so cute. I'm sure Robby will be super excited and watch them over and over again. He'll probably love that you all keep saying his name haha.

Thanks for inviting us to your house Heather..JERK! :(

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

The Ortins are seriously crazy. Seriously.
Jenny

Dubb Days said...

Yes Robby has watched over and over and names off all his wonderful aunts uncles and cousins. Thanks Heidi! It is a great way for him to keep up with everyone and for me to see my wonderful fam in action. Yes we are crazy, but wouldn't have it any other way!! Love you all