2.20.2008

Havin' Fun


So, speaking of it being just the two of us together, can I just say, after reading Matt Baker's blog about his wife being the best ever, that I have the best husband ever. I married my best friend, and I just love being with him. A few weeks ago, we went to my cousin's wedding at the Salt Lake temple. It was so wonderful to be there in that sealing room with my wild cowboy of  a cousin, Chevy (those who know him understand). I felt the spirit strongly and I was grateful to have had the opportunity to attend. 


Between the wedding and the luncheon, we went with my parents over to the crossroads mall to get some hot chocolate. It was one of those days when I was just grateful to be me, to have the life that I do. 
I love Chris and I enjoy the time we spend together, even if it's just getting some hot chocolate at the mall.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys are cute. I like Chris' picture...I'll make sure Bryant looks at it so he doesn't miss him too much. :)

Heather said...

Cute :)

paige said...

How fun! I love downtown & love the Salt Lake Temple. It's great to live so close, although we don't take advantage enough. Lorin has never been through a session there, maybe that would be a good new years resolution.

Dubb Days said...

I feel the same way about my man--it is fun to just hang out together. I always tell Tim--I love you, but I like you too! He makes me laugh harder than anyone else. In reference to your last blog--you will still have moments like these when you have kids, you just have one more thing to laugh and talk about together. Those moments when Robby is sleeping and we can just chat and laugh about our day can be great.
We like Chris too! Like I said before--we have some cool guys in our fam!!

Jeanette said...

I honestly hope that I can have a relationship like you and Chris have. I have always admired you, and your marriage is no exception. I love you guys!

Karson and Kami said...

lol the picture of Chris makes Karson laugh. He is sitting here behind me looking :)

I like your hair in the picture of you :) It looks cute short. I hope you're still loving it and not regretting it! :)