5.12.2008

Mother's Day Fun

Sunday was great. Our ward let all the women (even those that aren't mothers) go to Relief Society and sunday school - so no primary for me! I do enjoy primary, don't get me wrong. I just enjoyed the break. The men played the piano, led the music, did sharing time... Chris taught with another guy in the ward. The bishop taught the lesson in Relief Society, and I just sat back and listened. It was wonderful.

That afternoon, we went to my parents' house, then the park with the family. It was so much fun! Our nieces and nephews are so fun. Chris and I had a great time also, running and playing. The swings are my favorite. :) Here are more pictures for you to enjoy! I thought I'd save the Pictures for one big post instead of making my last post super long! I wanted to make the pictures bigger... but I figured there were too many of them.

I always have a blast with my nieces and nephews. We sure missed Holly and Tim, and little Robby. Next time they come out we will all play. Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. Hope it was a good one.




















7 comments:

paige said...

I LOVE all your pictures! Parks are the best place for fun photos, unfortunately I was a total slacker with my camera on such a beautiful weekend! Thanks for all your comments & maybe someday I will post a picture of myself pregnant. If not, just come over & see us!

Karson and Kami said...

Wow! Lots of pictures! Love them all. It looks like you guys had a good time! Karson and I planned on coming but we got so caught up that by the time we were ready to drive out there Lorie said that everyone had already left the park. So, we decided not to make the trip to Sandy at all.

Karson was looking forward to gathering everyone up to play some Brittish Bulldog too! hehe. We do that at my family parties all the time and it's so fun. Especially since I have a HUGE family. You've got 35 people to play with hehe! :)

Ali said...

You're totally the favorite Aunt! Cute, cute kids!!

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Those are great pics of you and your "kid". Seriously, I think if you're married you can consider yourself a mom in some ways.
I love Bear Park!
Jenny

Laura said...

Great pictures, you had such a fun time! The swings are the best! I love your new car too and think it is so awesome you don't have a car payment, good job!!

Dubb Days said...

These pictures make me smile and want to cry at the same time. I missed you all so much on Mother's Day. I always miss you but for some reason Mother's Day is hard for me--it was last year too. How much fun Robby would have had with everyone. Someday, someday! I love you and love the pics!

Heather said...

It really was a great day- thanks for all the great pictures. I Love You!