10.23.2008

My View

All day long I sit at a computer and work on projects, 
update agendas, logs, send emails, update schedules. 
Because I do sit at the front desk, I have the advantage of 
looking out the door, which is a just a large window.

All year I have seen the seasons come and go. At the 
beginning of the week, I looked outside and this is what I saw.


I love fall! These leaves were still green the week before. 
I wait for fall to come around each year to show us its true colors, 
telling us how beautiful the world really is. It's the little stuff
 like this that make me happy. :)

7 comments:

Ali said...

Oh gosh, that brought back memories. I remember thinking the same thing. Before you know it, those leaves will disappear and it will be covered in snow.

Whenever the weather dramatically changes or a powerful storm hits, I'd laugh as all of the designers would gather in the conference room to stare and marvel.

Oh gosh.I'm suddenly sad all over again that Roger isn't there anymore.

Robyn Reynolds said...

I love fall colors! I am excited to see you tonight!

Heather said...

Pretty :) Way to be positive about being at work!

Laura said...

That is such a pretty tree!! I could stare at that all day.

Karson and Kami said...

I love the fall leaves too! It's such a pretty season. Still summer is my favorite because it's warm...but fall is beautiful! :)

Hey, I heard that you and Julie were the ones from your group who took all the photos. Will you please send me all of them in email? I'd like to get them printing for my scrapbooking :)

I'm so glad you guys came. We had such a great time! We've decided that we probably want to throw one every year! :)

Jessica said...

hey! ok so i'm gonna try and do this! my site is jessandkabegogan.blogspot.com and i have no idea what i'm doing!!!! need some guidance :)

ChristySteed said...

Chris looks almost just like Billy Ray! Hope you guys had a Happy Halloween, love ya guys!