10.13.2008

Tag

Answer the questions and google image the answer... 
Pretty cool... and interesting images out there!

How old are you?.... 25

What is your favorite color?.... Brown

What is your favorite food?.... Meat Pie

Who is your past love?.... Colin Farell

What is your favorite treat?.... Snickerdoodles (among one of the many)

What is your first name?.... Heidi

What is your last name?.... Lewis

What are you doing right now?.... Working

Where is your favorite vacation spot?.... Lake Powell

Which place would you most like to visit?.... Europe

Where did you grow up?.... Sandy

I tag... Nuria, Andrea and Jen!

6 comments:

mead family said...

That's a cool little tag. It's interesting to see what popped up! Especially for Heidi. That's weird!

Heather said...

You have to watch the 2nd video on my post- Cessna is doing a workout on it- too funny!

Heather said...

I deleted the first one- I did not want people to think I just double transfered on accident- so watch that one :)

Dubb Days said...

That was fun to see--when I typed my name in all these girls dressed in Langerie came up! I guess Holl'y can be scantilous:)3weeks and like 5 hours!! Fun to sing along to mmbop while I looked at your blog. Oh if I have never told you, Tim will pull your blog up sometimes just to listen to the music while he researches other things--so a compliment to your song selection!

Katie M. said...

I agree- cool tag. Nice selection of pictures, nice creativity, and girl!-- I had no clue: snickerdoodles?? WHy haven't i known this till now? AND... if you wanna hit up Europe, Philadelphia is a great halfway point:) Just a thought..

Katie M. said...

PS.. I don't know how I missed your post below, "celebration continues", but I am glad you got the apron and {hopefully} like it--
It sure looks snazzy on ya!

Hope your beeday was fabulous- but i'm not worried because it looks like it was.

XOXO