1.02.2009

Book Club

Ok, I'm doing it. I'm starting a book club. I thought I'd start out with something easy. There are two books for this month. They are quick and easy reads, and I've heard great things about them both.

Star Girl

Love, Star Girl

I have chosen to do both because they are so short. They are the same story but from different perspectives - and even if there is no deep discussion to follow, they'll be good to kick this club off... we'll see how it goes. We'll have lunch on Saturday, January 31st to discuss.

Everyone is welcome! Happy reading!

6 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

you're officially an old lady! lol..just kidding..it's cool that you're doing this since your into this kind of thing :)

Keersten said...

The Stargirl books are great! Good pick.

mead family said...

I'm there for sure!

Jeanette said...

I made a resolution to start reading a book each month. So perhaps I shall join you? I think it would be fun.

The Lee Adventure said...

I'll try, this is a great idea. Thanks for putting this all together

VTS said...

Hey Heidi! I love your blog, and thanks for stopping by mine. Do you mind if I added you to the "dog pound" on my sidebar?

Thanks for the invite to the join the book club. I'm in! I might be late to the lunch though. I'm committed to the jujitsu tournament in California, so I'm amping up the training. Just let me know when and where. See ya!