3.10.2009

Pay It Forward... Homemade Style

It's time for me to make something special for three people (the first three to leave a comment). Those three, in turn, post this (or something similar) on their blogs and make something for three of their readers... and so on.


However...

1. You can't request what you want from me. I make what I want to. For you. It could be a homemade treat. It may be a new creation on my sewing machine... but it will be unique for you.
2. There is no time limit on this. You could get it in a week, it may be  a month. 
(This is a good thing. It keeps it a surprise.)
3. You have to be willing to pay it forward. And it has to be homemade. That's the point!

So leave a comment... and let me know you you are willing to pay it forward. After all, it feels good to do something for someone else!

4 comments:

Dubb Days said...

I actually don't want to pay it forwaard, I just wanted to leave a comment about your last blog entry. At least this time you stayed up until 4 am doing something worthwhile (jk--spending time with your husband is worthwhile:) I am in awe of your quick learning abilities and think you definitley got me beat in the susie homemaker department!
Though I am ont willing to pay it forward I am willing to have one of your creations for being your super cool sis!

Jacci said...

I am glad you are doing this. You dont have to give me a treat but I am going to give you one!!! see you soon!

Jacci said...

ps I am glad you are off your blog break. I like reading your blog posts!

Carly said...

Do I get to be #3?