3.20.2009

Uh-Oh...

I love to shop.  I've not been able to go often as of late, and  I dream of the day that I can afford to shop with only myself in mind... selfish? Uh huh.  The day I'm speaking of may not come.  Ever.  That is, of course, unless I find a solution to my biggest issue... money. 


I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in...  I've been to some consignment shops that resemble little more than a hole in the wall, with absolutely no organization and more items that are twice the size of an average adult than anything else .

I took some pants in with me in hopes for some store credit in exchange.  They gladly took them off my hands right away, and gave me an option of the credit or cash.  I was loving this store already.

Despite the fact that it's only been open for three weeks, it was packed with clothes.  They have shirts.  They have skirts.  Jeans.  Dresses.  Bags.  Jewelry.  Belts.  Shoes... oh the shoes.  There was just too much...  I was there for an hour and only looked through half of it.  I had to stop myself at one point and force myself into a dressing room - and avert my eyes while on the way.

I walked away with some seriously cute shoes and jeans that I fell in love with. The price? $16.00 (after the store credit, which was $5.00).  Good deal?  I think yes.

Go today... and make sure you have more than an hour.

3 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Sounds like a smart place to go in this economy. Way to find a deal.

Karson and Kami said...

I'm glad that you found some cute stuff for so little money! That's awesome. I'm in need of a shopping trip too! But, I'm trying to wait until the in-between the weather is more warm so that I can buy summer stuff and wear it NOW! :)

Andrea Harper said...

Wait wha??? WHere is this awesome find of yours?