6.12.2009

He Makes Me Chuckle.

Chris was unable to watch So You Think You Can Dance on Wednesday with me, so last night he turned it on, watched the dances and asked for my input on each number. I was in the other room most of the time, but I came in to watch the first hip hop number with him.

Chris, after a few seconds into the dance, looked at me and said, "Do you see my arm?" I looked at it, and back at him, puzzled. After understanding what he was saying I asked, "Are those genuine goosebumps?" hmade us both crack up when he told me they were.

Later, when judge Adam Shankman commented on a particular dancer's lines, I was in the other room when I heard Chris say, "she did have really good lines." Coming from the boy who asked me just last season what they meant by "lines," I got a good chuckle out of that one.

That boy is too funny.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

See, they are slowly learning! That's hilarious. I tried to get Bryant to watch it last night and he kept rolling his eyes saying, "This is so lame". LAME? I'll kill em...

Heather said...

Funny- goosebumps seriously? Wow...

Jeff and Emily said...

Oh man,. that's hilarious. Jeff always pretends like he doesn't care about watching it with me... But he somehow seems to be there for the full two hours every single Weds. with pretty insightful comments about each dance. And wow, can I just say I LOVE that show.

Karson and Kami said...

lol Karson won't even watch it with me...

Dubb Days said...

I love it when they start understanding that something is truly awesome. Tim watched the dance on youtube because it wouldn't come up with your blog and even he had to admit how cool the dancce was, then he proceeded to look up other cool dances with me.

The Lloyd's said...

this is just awesome. it reminds me so much of when jason and I watch the show. i don't know how anyone couldn't love it!