5.21.2011

Hair No More

It was time. As much as I loved trying to tame his unruly mane, Jack's hair needed to be cut. It was especially fun trying to get food out of after every meal.
I loved his hair - his long, curly locks in the back and the "wings" over his ears added to his personality (as if he needed it), and it was cuter than anything.
But on May 15th, before church, we decided to give his head a buzz - and he has been a different boy since.

The before shots...

At first he was ok - with his candy stick in hand, and looking like a big boy in the mirror, he was ready to go.

Then he realized he couldn't move anywhere without falling off the stool... and he wasn't too sure. It was a good thing he had some candy to distract him.

He was not a happy boy.

Getting the back...

Once he was down from the stool, he was fine. When Chris made sure Jack knew that I had made a big step in cutting his hair, he was sure to make sure I was okay by giving me a big grin and letting me know he was happy.Look at that big belly.

He is the same Jack - but seems to be more of a "big boy" now. He is still the cutest thing I've ever seen.

6 comments:

Jessi Gogan said...

Oh my gosh ! He looks so much bigger! lol He looks cute though. Those pictures are great.

The Williamsons said...

He looks so cute!

Caley said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. They look like such big boys with their hair cut. We've cut Reef's hair a couple of times now and I'm always surprised by how much of a kid he looks like when we finish. Love the little man look!

Ann and Bryndon said...

Agreed. SUCH A CUTE BIG BOY!!

Heather said...

He is so cute no matter what! Love that cheesy, sticky grin :)

The Lee Adventure said...

ohhh my your a brave mommy!! He looks so cute. I am trying to keep lucky's hair as long as i can get away with.