3.10.2008

Another Tag....

I guess a few of you might learn something new about me... or maybe not.

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Chris
C-Cake or Pie: I've been really liking pie lately.
D-Day of Choice: Friday... it is such a relief to get to the end of a week!
E-Essential Item(s): Lip Gloss and cell phone... and my glasses - I am getting more and more blind every day (just ask Chris).
F-Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms... they are bigger :)
H-Hometown: Sandy, UT
I-Indulgence(s): Snickerdoodles, M&M's (recent favorites) and Stephen's hot chocolate.
J-January or July: July... I am unbelievably tired of the snow.
K-Kids: None
M-Marriage Date: October 20th, 2006
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Neither... I like both orange juice and apple juice, though. :)
P-Phobias or Fears: Scary movies
Q-Quote(s): "The only thing necessary for triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Unknown
R-Reason to Smile: Seeing Chris after a weekend of him being gone
S-Season: Autumn/Fall
T-Tag: (If you're up for it) Heather, Holly, Ali, Kami, Paige
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I collect suckers
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the MEAT!
W-Worst Habit: Squinting (I need to do something about my eyes!)
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Unless there is a person in my body, X-rays. They're cheaper! :)
Y-Your Favorite Food: Meat Pies from Australia and Tacos
Z: Zodiac: Libra

6 comments:

Heather said...

No I am not up for it :)

Katie M. said...

I just read your hobby post- and I have a few suggestions, some are laughable, but here goes.

First the scoop on jewelry making-- I've gotten into earring making and it's way fun, but it adds up like scrapbooking does, just FYI..

Reading is a hobby- shoot for two books a month. YOu'll learn a lot, it's free essentially, and you'll impress tons.

Hiking- now that's its getting warmer, hiking will become more realistic and I know someone who'd love to come along :))) ..Me

Memorizing poetry, quotes, or scriptures- I try to memorize a scripture and quote every month, and it's addicting- just like the mission field.

Gardening- now here's one I would LOVE to get into to. I realize youhave no garden, but you can learn about things at this point to apply later.

DON't YOU Play the violin, miss??

Cooking. Yummy.

Knitting. Do you knit? I just started. IT's very unwinding and fun.

Sewing-- I'm learning how to make that bag Lindsey (my cousin) made for you- you should come join the fun:)))

KIckboxing.
Swimming.
Horseback riding. (expensive:)
Baking bread.
Decoarting cakes
Painting
Drawing.

There's my list for now. Let me know what you decided on--- I need a new hobby too.

MUch love.
katie

Robyn Reynolds said...

So....I just tagged you again!

Carly said...

HEIDI!!! I just want you to know that I am going to put a link on my blog to yours....if you have a problem with that, tough. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Why did you not claim Woodruff as your home town?
hol

Karson and Kami said...

You forgot Haunted Houses on your phobias! lol. I remember us trying to get you to go to one and it just wasn't going to happen.