3.20.2008

How cute...

The other day I was sitting at the computer (already dressed) when Chris got out of the shower and changed before we went out. He walked into the room with a shirt on that was the match to mine (a shirt that he hardly EVER wears, mind you)... and we always tease other people who dress alike - whether they mean to or not. We looked like we were going to take family pictures or something. Anyway, It was pretty comical, and I had to take a picture. We don't dress alike very often!

10 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

Aw, that's so cute! Karson and I ALWAYS dress alike...and it's always on complete accident. We'll leave the house and then later we'll notice or we won't even notice but one of our friends or family will and we will just laugh.

Dubb Days said...

ahh, a match made in heaven! You look like kid in this picture heid!

Heather said...

corny

Heidi said...

I knew someone would comment on that, Heather... :)

Jenny said...

Hey, I also noticed the hand...Bryant does that all the time to me too! I think it's cute that you noticed you were dressed alike and that you didn't change your outfits when you came over to our house! How sweet!

Heather said...

I also noticed in the back ground your house is getting more and more decorative. The last time I was over there there was hardly anything on the walls. I need to come over again and see all that you have done. Maybe you could make me dinner? :)

mead family said...

Great minds think alike, it's cute. I really like your shirt Heidi.

paige said...

Haha, that is so funny. :) The other day, Lorin & I did that, but I made him change. He was wearing a plain "sky blue" polo & I was wearing a shirt the exact same color, we really did look ready for family pictures. Those shirts are cute & they coordinate well together!

Laura said...

Thats so funny! We have done that a few times on Sundays...and neither of us bothers to change.

Matt Baker said...

I couldn't read anything further than Chris getting out of the shower...