3.19.2008

Karaoke....

Last weekend Chris and I hung out with good friends of ours who have become known somewhat as our "Karaoke Friends," finding ourselves just singing silly every time we hang out.

Lorin and Paige invited us over to their house once more (thank you for always letting us come), and we watched "Hot Rod" with them after working on our sweet karaoke skills, receiving scores such as "Ameteur," "Wannabe," and "Hopeful." Although we are not the best of singers, we have lots of fun! I do have to give them better credit than this video, though. This is just a tough song - who really wants to sing to Rhianna?

This is their daughter Polly. She is hilarious!

We had a lot of fun, as we do every time. Thanks for the good times, guys!

4 comments:

mead family said...

That looks like so much fun. I've always wanted to do karaoke, but never have. Polly is way cute!

paige said...

Wow, that video is TERRIBLE! Haha - but the pictures are cute. :) Thanks for coming over, hopefully next time I will be in more of a karaoke mood ... I always regret it when I don't participate!

Karson and Kami said...

sounds like fun! I couldn't watch the video - the sound isn't working for some reason...but I guess from what everyone else is saying I probably don't wnat to hear it haha.

Lorin said...

CHRIS ! WE FREAKING OWNED THAT SONG! BOOOOYAAAAA.