7.03.2008

Alphabet Tag

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached. I'll be married two years in October.

B-BEST FRIEND - Christopher Lewis

C-CAKE OR PIE - Depends on my mood. Love Chocolate cake with white frosting and pumpkin pie is my favorite!

D-DAY OF CHOICE - Saturday. I love sleeping in.


E-ESSENTIAL ITEM - C.O. Bigelow lip gloss from Bath and Body Works

F-FAVORITE COLOR - Red and Brown

G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - Serving my mission



H-HOBBIES - Playing the violin

I-INDULGENCES - pedicures

J-JANUARY OR JULY - For sure July!

K-KIDS - None

L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT - My husband and family

M-MARRIAGE DATE - October 20, 2006

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS - Two sisters, two brothers

O-ORANGES OR APPLES - Neither

P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS - Anything haunted or scary

Q-QUOTES - Two of my favorite: 
1. The Lord does not ask our ability or inability, only our availability. And once you prove your dependability, he will take care of your capability. -Neal A. Maxwell
2. You should love your enemies. You're the one that made them.

R-REASON TO SMILE - When Chris tells me he loves me

S-SEASON - Summer and Fall. I love swimming, camping and Lake Powell in the summer, and I love the colors in the fall.

T-TAG – Nuria, because I love reading her blog :)

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME - I have a ten-inch scar across my stomach (some people do know that)

V-VERY FAVORITE STORE - H&M and Forever Young Shoes

W-WORST HABIT - I get grumpy in the mornings, and I put myself down quite a bit

X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND - Ultrasounds are better, right?

Y-YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD - Currently... Vanilla Wafers. Ice cream. York Peppermint Patties. Snickerdoodles. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yeah, I can't choose just one.

Z-ZODIAC - Libra

4 comments:

Heather said...

I think I actually knew almost all of those! The only ones I did not know was the essential lip gloss and york patties- yuck too minty for me. :)

Laura said...

Youre so cute Heidi. Okay missy what's the story with the scar?

mead family said...

That is by far my favorite lip gloss!!

Laura said...

Wow Heidi, you are one tough little chick. Thanks for sharing those, thats pretty cool. :)