7.03.2008

Obsession

Obsession: "The domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc." 

Last season, Jenny and I watched So You Think You Can Dance together and fell in love - in particularly, with Sabra and Neil. Our love grew deeper for them after watching this dance:



We had said that if SYTYCD came to Utah on tour, we'd make T-shirts and go. We were more than disappointed when they didn't come, and were tempted to fly out to Denver which was the closest city they were in.

I decided for Jenny's birthday that I would make those shirts we had talked about. They turned out better than I thought they would, and I couldn't wait to give it to her. Needless to say, she loved it - and wore it with pride, as I did mine, last night for the show.

Here's the shirt

Here we are, showing it off!
We're so cool! :)

Last night, however, we were slightly disappointed with the show. The dances weren't quite as great for me, but Katee and Josh did the best - I love their chemistry together, and I love Mia Michael's choreography!


The more I watch Twitch and Kherrington's dance from last night, the more I like it, too. Or... do I just like his body? Hmmmm....


I'm anxious to see who will leave. There are a few I just love, and definitely some that the show could do without. I have found that most of you enjoy the favorite video for the week, so I will continue to post at least that. Then maybe you can all fall in love with the show too. :)

6 comments:

Dubb Days said...

I have been waiting for this post all day! I like the Mia one. I love it when they throw their bodies around like they are feathers. Love the shirts--totally wish I had one. What a dorky yet wish I had thought of it thing to do! Love ya!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Those shirts are pretty sweet. I watched two dances last night and thought the one where they used his shirt as the prop was really good. My sister is obsessed with this show and everyone says it is way good so I should start watching it more.

Paige said...

Yes, I love when you post the videos! Sometimes I still haven't watched the episode because I have to go to a friends house that has it recorded... someday I'll get cable or at least a TV that picks up FOX! Anyway, those dances were good, but I also like the previous weeks more - LOVE the Sabra & Neil flashback :)

Jenny said...

Niiiiice post!!! Those girls with those cool shirts are freakin hot! :) I am anxious to see who goes tonight. Thanks for posting the videos too! I love Neil so much it hurts!! JK...I hope Bryant doesn't read this!

Heather said...

Okay you may be officially geekier than Holly now- well it's tied. :)
You are right the dances weren't to fantastic, all that matters though is that you had fun- geek it up girls!

The Lloyd's said...

i am so glad someone else shares my obsession. jason and i love this show--and you picked out two of my favorites from last night. Mia Michaels is a genius. We need to have a finale party or something!