1.30.2008

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

This is my book for January. However, I am fearing the fact that I may not reach my new year's resolution of reading one book every month. It's amazing how fast a month goes by! I am only half-way through the book, and there are are only 2 days left. I could cram, but I also enjoy my sleep and staying up to read it might not make me a happy person to be around the next day. I really want to get this finished, though. I should not have taken me this long (since July) to get half-way through! Pathetic, I know. I took some breaks - for a while, I just didn't have time. I just read a page here and there. Then I took another break to read the twilight series, and it has been difficult to get back into it. If I stick my mind to it, it can be done. It will take some discipline, though!

6 comments:

paige said...

It's worth it to finish! I wanted to go back & read it again after reading the last one but never got around to it...the Twilight Series also got in my way...good luck!

Heather said...

I know how it ends- want me to tell you? JK :)

jon deal said...

Tomorrow @ work I am totally telling you how it ends.

In the meantime, you should read this!

:-]

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

Don't bother with this book. Harry and everyone else at Hogwarts just die at the end!
No, I'm kidding. This is a great book and taking some time off to read the Twilight series is totally understandable. You should give yourself 2 months for this book though, because it is pretty long. Or you could just finish this one in February and pick a childrens novel for February.

Mark N. said...

Harry Potter finally reveals himself as a homosexual and then kills himself.

Ali said...

OH my, my, my Jon Deal reads your blog. You should feel honored :)

Reading Harry Potter is like eating chocolate for me. I could do it all day long. I couldn't put it down.

Lucky for you, this difference between us indicates that you're normal and I am a huge nerd.