1.21.2008

My Recent Favorites

In the last couple of months, I have found a few random things that have suddenly become favorites in my life, None of which were ever particularly great before - due to the fact that either they were not around, or my tastes have just changed.

The list below is is no particular order...
-Tacos. And, as disgusting as it is for my body, hard shell tacos from Taco Bell. Not sure what it is, but those little things are addicting!

-Snickerdoodles. I have never considered this my favorite cookie until I had one from Paradise Bakery. They are wonderful - and now I like to try them wherever I eat, if they have them.
-Stephens's Chocolate Cinnamon Hot Chocolate. Mmmm mmmm good. It has to be made with milk though, or else it won't taste quite right.

-The movie Hairspray, and the soundtrack to it. I have not gotten sick of this show yet, and maybe I will. But it's sure fun to watch whenever I feel like it, which is a lot. Just ask Chris.


-My fuzzy robe and slippers. My good friend Talisia dropped a sweet care basket not long ago at my doorstep. Inside was some great stuff - mugs with hot chocolate, Mary Kay lotion and body wash, and lots of different sweets. But my favorite things were a fleece robe and some fuzzy pink slippers. She knew exactly what I needed at that time... and I was so grateful. I lived in that robe for a couple of weeks and I wear it now quite a bit, and the slippers are a must have around the house!


-My new job at Axiom. I went into 3form not long ago, where I used to work. I cannot tell you the feeling I had, pulling up into the visitor parking and knowing that I didn't have to stay! My job at Axiom is a considerable amount of stress, the people are awesome, and it is a cool place.


-The Cocomotion hot chocolate maker from Mr. Coffee. We love this thing! I gave it to Chris for Christmas last year, and we drink hot chocolate no other way. It make it the perfect temperature, and the top is frothy. It is fabulous!

Well, now you know a little more about me. Random, I know - but it was fun putting this together!

4 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

MMMMMM Stephens Hot Chocolate made with the cocomotion! Karson and I have already started the hunt to buy one! lol. Well, we looked at Walmart. I may just have to buy it online like I do everything else :) But after having them at your house...we MUST have one lol.

paige said...

I love all those things, too! Except Axiom, but I am sure it's wonderful. I watch Hairspray at least once a week while doing laundry & have the soundtrack on my ipod! Love it...I also love Taco Bell as gross as it sounds...soft or hard shell tacos, I love 'em both...and a fuzzy robe, nothin' like it!

Heather said...

I would have to agree with all you said. Taco Bell is evil along with Snickerdoodles- I have the behind to prove it! I love the robe and slippers, and Hairspray Girl you know how I love it besides the fact that my Daughter thinks she is Tracy and will break out singing her songs. Maybe I need to record that and post it. As for the Hot Chocolate- never tried that kind and don't have a cocomotion either. Hey my birthday is coming up- there is an idea jk lol.

Dubb Days said...

GG makes some pretty good snickerdoodles, I am sure she would love to whip you up a batch. I am also a taco bell fan--supreme chalupas andgordita crunches are my thing. Oh
and you can't leave without ordering cinnamon twists!! anyway, good choices. good morning baltimore!