1.27.2008

President Hinckley

I just wanted to say quickly how much I adore and admire President Hinckley. Talk about enduring to the end! What a wonderful man he was! I am so grateful to have had him as my prophet gorwing up - he has blessed my life immensly. I know he was and is a true prophet of God and I know that he is with his sweet wife. I have so many great memories of him serving... and I love him. This is my favorite picture of him. I think it shows his personality best. How cool is he?! What an amazing man!

2 comments:

paige said...

That's such a cute picture. :) I have never seen it before! We were lucky to have him as our prophet while we were growing up. :)

Ali said...

Finding out that our sweet Prophet passed away will be a moment that I will always remember... and I'm happy that I was in the company of great friends at the time, after completing a FABULOUS meal. Thanks again for having us over, it was beyond delicious! Andrew can't stop talking about it.