5.08.2009

Nothing Better.

Springtime on temple grounds... there's nothing like it. The flowers are overwhelmingly beautiful - and with the combination of the many different colors, you can feel like you're in a different world. So much beauty, so much peace. Not to mention how good it smells... and I don't know, something about being on the temple grounds makes me feel good.

Thanks to Jeanette who gave me the inspiration, I took a walk on my break and headed to temple square, camera in hand. I am by no means a professional, and my camera is rather amateur - but I had fun trying to capture the splendor that filled the landscape around the beautiful building that stood before me.

Here are some of my favorites.

Loved these cute little ones.

Pretty sure I was LOVING these dark flowers.

Purple tulips. Gorgeous.


10 comments:

mead family said...

I think your pictures are beautiful! I love tulips, they are by far my favorite flowers.

Katie M. said...

purtty.

Katie said...

I like your pictures! They are really good! I love going to the temple grounds too..I go there a lot for my lunch break!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! I really love the dark tulips too - some fantastic contrast against the temple. :)

Robyn Reynolds said...

I need to go downtown. It looks beautiful.

Heather said...

The Purple one's are GORGEOUS!

Jenny said...

Heidi, you are an amazing photographer! Hello...I'm impressed! Very pretty...

Jacci said...

those are some awesome pictures! I want some! we need to blow one up and have it framed! Thank you so much for the apron! I LOVE it! You are so thoughful and such a good friend! ps call me the next time you go to the DI I love shopping there!

Jeanette said...

The dark purple tulips are the exact flower I want for my wedding. No joke! I love love love them!

grandmabish said...

Hi Heidi,
Your pictures are WONDERFUL! I like to look in on your blog occasionally. I love your writings and getting to know you better here. Keep blogging. Thanks for sharing your testimony.
love, Karren. (Jeff's mom)