5.07.2009

What A Sweetheart

While watching American Idol last night, I sat propped up against the ottoman in the family room. Enter Lance, my nephew. Climbing on top of the furniture behind me, he sits, and the following took place:

Lance: "Me's.... keen... your... hair." (He regularly pauses between each word, as if he is thinking hard about the word that comes next.)

I thought for a moment, wondering if he thought my hair was dirty (it was - I won't lie)... then realized he wanted to comb it.

Me: "You want to comb my hair?"

Lance: "Yeah." (Turning to my mom,) "Grandma... can you... go... get a... comb?"

I love this little guy.

5 comments:

Heather said...

My Precious little boy. He is such a blessing to so many people, he has such a sweet little tender heart.

I am so blessed to be his Mommy.

Andrea Harper said...

ARe you serious? That is adorable! I ned one of hime in my life...hahaha

Jenny said...

I want to brush your hair too when you come over to watch AI next time. Ok? What a cute boy!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I love when kids brush your hair. Sometimes it can get pretty painful but it is so cute.

Karson and Kami said...

lol he is so stinkin cute!